Cinnamon Bars - June, 2023.
This is a “go-to” recipe not only because you probably already have the ingredients, but because it is GOOD!
It reminds me of childhood – a sweet snack after you've cleaned up your room.
Reward your kids (or let them do the baking)!
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Grease 9” square baking pan with butter or cooking spray
- Dust with flour and tap out excess.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugars. Combine well.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Measure the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Sift directly into directly into the batter.
- Combine with mixer (or spoon) until no trace of the dry ingredients remains.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or only crumbs.
- Cook for at least 1 hour.
- Cut just before serving.
- 12-16 pieces
Opt-in to the Fat Witch Newsletter for monthly discount codes, free offers and more
Submitting. Please wait...
Thank you! Check your email for promo code.
Product will stay fresh for 7-10 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.