Honey Raisin Peanut Butter Bars - January, 2021.
If you like chunky peanut butter as much as I do, bake these bars!
Honey, raisins and chocolate chips are also on the ingredient list.
Celebrate the new year with baking!
This recipe is on pages of 64 and 65 of Fat Witch Bake Sale cookbook.
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Grease a 9” square baking pan with butter or cooking spray. Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until frothy – use an electric mixer.
- Beat in the honey, peanut butter, vanilla and butter.
- Measure the flour, baking powder and salt in a measuring cup.
- Sift directly into the large mixing bowl with the peanut butter batter.
- Combine gently with the electric mixer and with a wooden spoon, stir in the raisins and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or only moist crumbs
- Remove the pan from oven.
- Let cool for at least one hour.
- Cut just before serving. 12-16 bars
Opt-in to the Fat Witch Newsletter for monthly discount codes, free offers and more
Product will stay fresh for 7-10 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.