Vegan Brownies - June, 2021.
June is for Dads and Grads. Maybe you need to bake something for a party now that we can be together outside!
These brownies are easy to make and will wow even those who had been hovering over the cold-cut platter.
They will please the folks on a plant diet.
- 1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups vegan cane sugar (yes there is a difference)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a 9” square baking pan with canola oil or vegetable cooking spray. Dust with flour and tap out the access. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt and sift into a large mixing bowl. Add the water and stir in the oil. Stir in the vanilla.
- With a spatula, spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or only with moist crumbs.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool for at least one hour before cutting.
- Cut just before serving.
- Makes 12-16 servings. Store in tin or in plastic wrap in the refrigerator. 3-8 days.
- 12-16 pieces
Opt-in to the Fat Witch Newsletter for monthly discount codes, free offers and more
Product will stay fresh for 7-10 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.