Pancake Cookies - October, 2019.
If you are entertaining someone keeping a gluten-free diet, bake these cookies.
They are also perfect to bring to an event – you can take bows for the up-to-date recipe and never have to admit how easy they are to make.
- 1 ½ cups gluten free pancake mix
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (use semi-sweet if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- With a fork, combine the pancake mix with the sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the egg and milk and blend thoroughly until no lumps remain.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- With 2 soupspoons (bigger cookies) or 2 teaspoons (smaller cookies), drop mounds of batter onto cookie sheets.
- Space them at least 2” apart.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until slightly golden on edges.
- Remove the sheets from the oven and cool on sheet for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the sheet issuing a metal spatula.
- Cool longer on a plate. Repeat baking process if needed.
- 10-15 big cookies
Product will stay fresh for 5 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.