Easy To Love Chocolate Icing - February, 2020.
Home-made sweet-treats are the perfect Valentine gift. Bake your specialty (brownies?) and top with this amazing icing.
Add a few red-hots, if you dare.
Love doesn’t get better than this.
- 4 ounces of your favorite semisweet/bittersweet (at least 50% cacao) chocolate cut into uniform small pieces
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter cut into uniform pieces
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Melt the chocolate and butter over low heat in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Stir constantly. Remove the pan from heat.
- With a whisk, whip in the half and half and vanilla.
- Measure and then sift the confectioners’ sugar directly into the saucepan
- Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Let cool. Top off your treats!
- Makes a little over 1 cup
Opt-in to the Fat Witch Newsletter for monthly discount codes, free offers and more
Product will stay fresh for 5 days at room temperature. Serve at room temperature.
If desired, refrigerate immediately for 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
Classic BUY NOW & Classic Cauldron Special always available.